terça-feira, outubro 02, 2007

Somebody needs me


This is a feeling that I’ve waited for so long, and now that it’s here, it seems strangely new, although it shouldn’t.

I have today somebody that needs me, and I’m quite happy do be able to do for her what she says is more than enough. That’s what she says, anyway. Inside, I don’t believe that this is all that I can do for her. I want to see this woman exhilarate, have a happier smile everyday, and cuddle with me every time we have the chance.

I worry about every little thing about her, over her projects, over her happiness. I’m committed to this woman as I have never been with any other before. And no matter how many times I tell her, she doesn’t seem to believe that she makes me happy. I’m brought to my knees by the shear tender of her heart, her beautiful smile and her soft touch.

The way she kisses me shows me how much she cares, makes me feel loved. And right now, she needs my help and understanding, my support and every bit of a man I can be.

If I have to, I’ll reinvent myself for her. Not because she asks me to, because I feel the need to be by her side anyway I can. Her heart guides mine. I believe in her. This is my woman.

I could call sacrifice to that reinvention, but in truth it isn’t. It’s what gets commanded by something inside. I’m here for you honey. And I will be with you for as long as you’ll have me. Just keep smiling at me.

2 comentários:

Sunshine disse...

I told you so... =) I´m truly and profoundly happy for you! =)

Anónimo disse...

Hello my love. Lately I'm no good with words, and I prefer to show than tell.
But I know you'll be happy if I share here my feelings to.
The first time I saw you I never thought you could be the one. I remember I found you so much different than me... I thought you were could, to much head a almost no heart.
My God I was so wrong...
I'm glad for your patience with me and for that stolen kiss 8 months ago.
Since then I've been discovering the man I've always dreamed for me.
You are my sun and my moon, my day and my night, my strengh and my weakness....
You are everything to me, and I found out that I truly love you, from the deep of my soul, of my heart. I would do anything to protect you, to save you, to keep you from harm...
I need you as much as I need food and air to live.
Feel you make part of my life makes feel srtonger in the mess that my life turned out lately.
All that I need is you to be by my side, and do all the wonderfull things you do to me. Simple things that make me feel loved.

I'm sorry if sometimes I find hard to believe. I know you love me, but I've waited for so long that I almost gave up. And even today, when I wake up,I think I'm dreaming...but than I realise that you are real.
That is what makes me feel safe and strong to face the world.
I feel I can do anything... as long as you're by my side.

Well... the only thing left to say is....I love you....

Kiss...

your Tiger....